Registration is now opened for the ieat Crab Fest! There will be 8 courses consisting of crabs, crabs and more crabs. So it is advised that you eat plenty of vegetables for breakfast and lunch because dinner is not considered a balanced diet! The details are as follows:
Date: 13 November 2009
Venue: Chin Huat Live Seafood
Blk 105, #01-30
Clementi St 12 (Sunset Way)
Price: $50 (very special ieat price)
Crab Fest Menu:
1) Alaskan King Crab steamed in Chinese wine;
2) Black Pepper Dungeness Crab;
3) Butter Blue Swimmer Crab;
4) Red Flower Crab Porridge;
5) Chili Sri Lanka Crab;
6) Stir Fried Cromer Crab in Superior Broth served in pan fried Bee Hoon.
7) Salted Egg Indonesia Crab; and
8) Golden Sauce Indonesia Crab.
9) Chilled vegetables with Wasabi soya sauce – If you are vegetarian, you get this whole dish for yourself!
Write to [email protected]. Subject: Crab Fest. In the first line of the email please write Name, Nickname (optional), Handphone no, No. of Pax (limit 4)
Registration has closed as at 24 October 2009, 3.50pm. Those with confirmed seats will be notified by email. The rest will be put on the waiting list. Thanks for your overwhelming support for the crab fest!
1. Once you are registered, we will expect payment from you even if you don’t turn up so if you cannot make it, please find a replacement.
2. You can register a maximum of 4 pax only per member
3. Please turn up on time as we will start dinner promptly
4. Please follow the format of the email because it really helps. We reserve the right not to register you if you fail to provide the information in the right format.
So far the last few makan sessions have gone really well and everyone who registered have turned up and paid promptly. This makes it easier for the organizers. If you fail to turn up, someone is liable for the shortfall since have already told the restaurant how many pax are coming. All the money is paid direct to the restaurant so we don’t have any extra cash to pay for the shortfall. So I hope everyone will understand why we need to have some rules to govern our sessions.