Old Airport Road Food Centre!
Altogether 2742 foodies have spoken and the answer is loud and clear. Old Airport Road Food Centre is the overwhelming favourite amongst the ieat community with 48.7% of the votes!
It was a close fight between Maxwell and Chomp Chomp for second place and throughout the month of voting, the positions shifted many times. In the end Maxwell edged out Chomp Chomp by 25% to 23.4% to clinch the silver medal.
Fourth and fifth were also a close fight. At the beginning of voting, Chinatown was well in the top three, but in the end, it was relegated to fifth position at 18.1% with Tiong Bahru just ahead in fourth at 18.5%.
So here are Top Ten Food Centers in Singapore!
1. Old Airport Road Food Centre 48.7%
2. Maxwell Road Food Centre 25%
3. Chomp Chomp 23.4%
4. Tiong Bahru Food Centre 18.5%
5. Chinatown (Smith Street) Food Centre 18.1%
6. East Coast Lagoon Food Centre 12.8%
7. Hong Lim Food Centre 12%
8. Whampoa Food Centre 10.4%
9. Changi Village Food Centre 10.2%
10. Ghim Moh Food Centre 8.6%
Thanks to everyone who voted!