Registration is now opened for our Annual General Makan (AGM) and this year we are bringing back Crab Fest with a vengeance! Crab Fest II will feature 5 Crabs and 1 Lobster!! So please save up on your calories and eat lots of fruits and veggies before you come! The details are as follows:
Date: 16 December 2011 (Fri)
Venue: Chin Huat Live Seafood
Blk 105, #01-30, Clementi St 12 (Sunset Way)
Crab Fest II Menu:
1. Teochew Sri Lanka Cold Crab
2. Alaskan King Crab Steamed with Wine
3. Stir Fried Boston Lobster in Superior Broth
4. Black Pepper Dungeness Crab
5. Golden Sauce Sri Lanka Mud Crabs
6. Crab Meat Ee-Fu Noodles
7. Chilled Vegetables in Wasabi Sauce
Pls note slight change in menu since publication of the post
Link to Crab Fest I post.
Write to [email protected]. Subject: Crab Fest II. In the first line of the email please write Name, Nickname (optional), Handphone no, No. of Pax (limit 4)
1. Once you are registered, we will expect payment from you even if you don’t turn up so if you cannot make it, please find a replacement.
2. You can register a maximum of 4 pax only
3. Please turn up on time as we will start dinner promptly
4. Please follow the format of the email because it really helps. We reserve the right not to register you if you fail to provide the information in the right format.
So far the last few makan sessions have gone really well and everyone who registered have turned up and paid promptly. This makes it easier for the organizers. If you fail to turn up, someone is liable for the shortfall since have already told the restaurant how many pax are coming. All the money is paid direct to the restaurant so we don’t have any extra cash to pay for the shortfall. So I hope everyone will understand why we need to have some rules to govern our sessions.